State Department: Military exercises with South Korea still on despite North Korea threat

State Department: Military exercises with South Korea still on despite North Korea threat

The Trump administration will “continue planning” for military exercises with South Korea despite North Korea’s reported threat to cancel a much-anticipated summit with President Trump, a State Department official said Tuesday. “Kim Jong Un had said previously that he understands the need and the utility of the United States and the Republic of Korea continuing in its joint exercises,” State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said Tuesday.

Your generous help can help keep our readership growing and the public informed.


Get the latest from Rejoice Magazine right in your inbox.



Rejoice Magazine Staff (@RejoiceMagNews) or (@TemiaBrinson)
About Rejoice Magazine Staff (@RejoiceMagNews) or (@TemiaBrinson) 2040 Articles
Rejoice Magazine is an Online Magazine which covers all sides of the Political Spectrum (Democrats, Republicans & Non-Party Affiliate).